Please Read all the terms and conditions of this program before proceeding to submitting your application
Every applicant is allowed to submit one application per donation period; a donation period is 60 days long based, we must recieve a minimum number of applications per period. The schedule of donations period will be listed on our site. Following the close of the donation period applications are reviewed and an evaluated. The evaluation period can take up to 30 days following the close of the donation period. Validated applications summaries, and video links will be posted online to our HelpCare Program page once a week. All videos are uploaded and are published only after the moderators check whether they comply with the Rules.
The evaluation of the articles is based on need, quality of application, and video submission. While site visits and forum participation on ihealthcareupdates.com is not mandatory for your application it does help us to continue supporting and sharing the program with others in need .Please share the program with your friends. Email all questions to email@example.com
Key Points to focus in Video:
- Who you are
- Health/Wellness issue that led to your financial hardship
- Challenges and Hardships faced due to your Medical Bills
- How the donation will help
Program Rules & Process
- Participant creates an account on the ihealthcareupdates.com site
- Participants submit no more than 1 essay minimum 600 words not to exceed 1000 words, and 1 Video not to exceed 90 seconds per donation period. The video must be created in you tube, and the link be shared with our site. ( The video must also remain active for the length of the donation period)
- All applications confirmed for the programs are published within the “iHelpCare Program” section of our site. However, the applications are subjected pre-moderation, meaning that they might not be approved for the program if they do not meet the standard qualifications; Applications are also monitored after the publication and can be removed from the program at any time at the sole discretion of ihealthcareupdates.com. An email will be sent to applicants once the information is received and reviewed.
- Each applicant can only be granted one single entry per donation period even if he/she posts several applications during the donation period. Only one will be accepted. An Applicant can apply in multiple times per year.
- Participants agree that all applications submitted to the “iHelpCare Program” may be used by ihealthcareupdates.com for any kind of promotional activities, free of charge or royalties, without any limitations and without prior or subsequent notice to the author.
- Applicants assume full responsibility for the legality of the content they submit. Without limitation to any of the above, each Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ihealthcareupdates.com and its employees, directors and affiliates from and against any damages, losses, costs, claims, including immaterial and indirect damages, attributable to or sustained in connection with the content submitted by such Participant.
Rules for posted content
Before submitting your application text and videos, please make sure that you are familiar with the major restrictions allotted to the texts:
- The submission should be created exclusively for the iHealthcareupdates.com iHelpCare Program by the same person who is the recipient of the donation.
- The iHelpCare Program is not for advertisement purposes. Applicants are not allowed to include any information that directly promotes their professional activity, even if it is related to article. Neither are they permitted to promote or popularize any third parties in their texts.
- Please do not mislead us, in your video or essay, or allocate inappropriate headings (captions) with the purpose of increasing your applications popularity.
- Respect copyright. Do not submit texts you didn’t compose or use content that someone else owns copyright to, such as snippets of copyrighted programs, or articles created by other users, without necessary authorizations. Note that breach of this rule may lead to your personal liability towards the author.
- No use of trademarks. Do not use the names or trademarks of established brands in a way that might suggest that you are endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with such brand. Consider also that the excessive use of brand names may violate the rule against direct or indirect marketing.
- Do not include content that violates any of the sensible areas described in the guidelines on restricted or sensible topics.
Please take these rules seriously. iHealthcareupdates warns participants against trying to look for loopholes or trying to circumvent the guidelines in any manner. Sticking to the rules is in the interest of the HelpCare Progams applicant. Applications that do not comply with the requirements will not pass the pre-moderation and will not be accepted to the program, may be removed at a later stage and even lead to the disqualification of the Participant, thus making the invested efforts senseless.
If you have read all the rules and ready to Apply please
Proceed to Application